I'm BAAACK
Once again, I'm determined to start blogging on a semi-regular basis. And once again, I will probably make about 5 posts and forget that I have a blog. Here's to an attempt...
My husband is at the Playboy mansion right now. No fucking joke. He was invited to blog about a charity poker event. And I'm at home, alone, with an empty bag of Doritos and an icy margarita (strawberry, of course.) Might watch a movie in a few minutes. Of course I will be periodically checking in on Jason's Playboy blogging, as well as his seven good buddies who have also made the trek to the Mecca of male heterosexuality. I've been doing my best housewife impersonation today - between bouts of mopping, scrubbing, steaming and sweeping various rooms of the house, I've been crocheting a baby blanket for a friend. It's pale yellow. She doesn't know what the sex of the baby is, and doesn't want to. So I figure that yellow is a good neutral color. And it will have a border of white/yellow/pink/blue yarn.
Mmmm.. this is a damn good margarita. I've been tweaking my recipe, and had it down to a science with the Jose Cuervo strawberry margarita mix, white tequila, ice, a bunch of frozen whole strawberris, and a generous amount of splenda. But this time I tried the Master of Mixes strawberry margarita/daquiri mix, and just added tequila and ice. No strawberries, no sweetener. It is is OH SO YUMMY. It doesn't even need the frozen strawberries, because the mix has strawberry puree - unlike the Cuervo mix, which is more like Kool-aid.
Ahhhh.. What shall I do with the house to myself? All the cleaning has been done, and now I shall relax.
2 Comments:
Spend a few extra bucks and get the Sauza Hornito brand of tequila. It's still pretty inexpensive compared to the real pricey stuff, but a huge step up from Cuervo. It's also got a bit of color to it, but I think you'll like it.
Thanks for the suggestion - will do! I'm working on a big bottle of Pepe Lopez white tequila right now, it's what the dude at the liquor store suggested. And it's pretty darn good.
Post a Comment
<< Home