New neighbors
To clarify, before I get too many comments on how to deal with a new neighbor's rambunctious dog, I must tell you that there is no dog, and there are no children being terrorized by said dog. My only "children" are 27 collective pounds of frenetic white Westie fuzz. There are, however, new neighbors. And these new neighbors have not introduced themselves, nor will they answer when their privacy gate is buzzed. All we know of these new neighbors is that they have posted "Private Property No Trespassing" signs on our road (a country road, with only three houses). See, we live in the country, ya'll. And good ole folks don't come into a new house and shut themselves away without so much as a nod. So my brother and I have been brainstorming about who these new neighbors could be, and how to treat them. And I stumbled onto some new neighbor etiquette websites, which had stories about dogs terrorizing neighborhood children. But rogue dogs are not our problem. Our problem is not knowing who or what may be inhabiting the nearest house, at the end of a very desolate country road. What Josh and I eventually decided is that the new inhabitants are either a) homosexual hermaphroditic incestuous aliens or b) L L Cool J.
Our property is zoned for agriculture, so if they turn out to be jerks, I have one word for you... pet PIGS. On the property line. Near their new home. Tee hee!
But, I'll at least try to make contact with a note and a box of chocolates tied to their mailbox.
2 Comments:
Well, you've got to remember that your former neighbor, the drug dealing car dealer adulterer, was fairly unfriendly at first. Didn't he hide his face everytime he drove by? But then he got all nice and hired the cotton candy smelling Mexicans to mow your yard.
If they turn out to be total dicks, I repeat last night's list of having Josh put more fish heads in the trees on the property line, have him rebuilt the catapult or we should just have another big bonfire/loud ass party. Has Josh fixed the long bow yet? FLAMING ARROWS!!!! I'm just full of good ideas today.
I'm pulling for the homosexual hermaphroditic incestuous aliens.
You guys should get drunk some night and camp out in front of their gate with lawn chairs, beer, and tin foil hats.
Post a Comment
<< Home