Hot Off the Press! Mrs. Spaceman Is About to Whip Ass
That's right, folks! Mrs. Spaceman has a newly activated online poker bankroll. And boy is she excited.
Jason and I have been living with dial up internet access ever since we moved to the boondocks. And that means only one person can be online at once. Well, not anymore! Jason has this nifty device called an air card that works off the cell phone towers. So we can both be online at the same time now. And that means it's poker time for the lady of the house.
I wrote a little song for the occasion, Weird Al style. It's to the tune of "Maneater" by Hall and Oates (or, as I thought they were called when I was a kid, Haulin' Oats.)
Whoa-oh here she comes
[watch out]
Watch out boy, she'll flop the nuts
Whoa-oh here she comes
She's a Baaad Beater!
Whoa-oh here she comes
[watch out]
Watch out boy, she'll quad her Jacks
Whoa-oh here she comes
She's a Baaad Beater!
See ya at the tables.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home