"This is for BG, and this is for the hustlers. This is for the hustlers, now back to BG..."
I did it! I set up an RSS feed. That is what it's called, right? I don't really know what it is or does, but I DID IT! And it was surprisingly easy. I feel competent with computers in general. I can zip through Photoshop and other art related programs, but I'm not real proficient with online things. Like HTML and advanced blog settings and stuff. I am learning, though, slowly but surely. Hopefully pretty soon I might even have a PHOTO on my blog! Imagine that. I don't spend enough time online each day to really play around with settings and templates and such. But I will try to continue improving the quality of my blog.
So, BG, to quote The Big Lebowski for the hundredth time in the past month, "There. I did it. Are you happy, you crazy fuck?"
4 Comments:
According to my ex-wife, no woman will ever truly please me. At least not with an RSS feed. I am, however, subscribed and temporarily sated.
I have to admit, I'm subscribed, too. :)
Wazzup, thanks author.
go here [url=http://viagra-store.info/]viara[/url].
Buy http://viagra-store.info#viagra online.
G'night.
Hallo, nice design.
And I am here [url=http://www.jahk.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113]viagra[/url].
Take http://www.jahk.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113#viagra online.
thanks a lot.
Post a Comment
<< Home