Yeah, yeah yeah, I know I'm a slack ass.
I've been busy moving all of our earthly belongings from one side of the house to the other, as we turn our house into a duplex. My brother has been living with me and Jason for a while, and the shared living space is no longer working for the intimacy level of my marriage. And I'm fucking tired of being a maid for two slobbish guys. I'll be damned if I wash another dish that I didn't mess up! Anyway, having my brother there is good for keeping the rent cheap, and he keeps me company when Jason's on the road, and he's a built-in dogsitter when I decide to take off for a few days. Like now, because I am currently in New Orleans with Jason, helping him with the tournament coverage at a World Series circuit event at Harrah's. But more on that later. So moving from one side of a house to the other is no less work than moving to an entirely different house. It's even worse, actually, because when there's a house full of stuff, you have to move stuff from one room to another before moving the contents of another room into the newly emptied room, there's a room with double the amount of furniture and stuff. So the past couple weeks have been spent packing, moving, cleaning, unpacking - and working on some commissioned drawings. So I haven't been a total slack ass, just a partial one.
So the break here at the poker tourney at Harrah's New Orleans is over, and I have to get off the computer so we can do live updates at Bluffmagazine.com (like that plug?) so if I survive the night without dysentery after drinking some local water (yikes!) I will be back to tell you all about our adventures in New Orleans, the nastiest city on earth.
1 Comments:
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! French door bottom-freezer refrigerators Jill kelly hardcore 1977 chevrolet corvettes car mp3 player Deep cycle battery charger Alcohol travel through body Pain relief machines Front jogging stroller swivel wheel Field bet craps cheap phentermine free consult Retirement planning 100 Blackberry gsm ringtones
Post a Comment
<< Home