Random quotes overheard at the family gathering at my grandma's house.
"You can rent Butch Patrick for $2,000."
"I think that skunk is rabid."
"Look, it's breathing out its behind!"...
"Some of us have a tendency to do that, Steve."
"I pussyfoot and I'm proud of it."
"Only the people who want to poo outside can stay here."
"Watch out for the snakes and the skunks!"...
"You should know, you're the one that got sprayed by one."
"Seems like there's always something dealing with stench every time we get together."
"Let me see that pig. I'll demonstrate how to remove the testicles."
"Did you break out the Lysol after they left? They can be kind of germy."
"Aunt Mamie sure could cook 'em."...
"Yep, possum and sweet potatoes."
3 Comments:
YOU are hysterical...don't tell the Spaceman (whom I once called Superman mistakenly...oh so mistakenly) that you're my favorite KIRKLAND!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it slots Where how to buy modafinil Anti viral acyclovir polymerase Artikel video conferencing free christmas card graphics Hardcore party orgy Mcallen rhinoplasty Field hockey bag Top adware removers
Post a Comment
<< Home