Sunday, July 02, 2006

Little BM

I'm happy to report that Little BM (Baby Mouse) is doing fine today. He's taken four drops of formula, and wiggling like crazy. Speaking of "BM", he hasn't had one yet. Which is the only thing that worries me. In nature, the mother licks the nether regions to stimulate urination and bowel movements, so I've been using a warm moist cotton ball to do the duty. But Little BM hasn't responded -- unless his little poos are so tiny I'm just not seeing them. Anyway, if he doesn't go to the bathroom soon he's gonna have major problems. Wish us luck!

4 Comments:

At 7/03/2006 12:29 PM, Blogger peacecorn said...

Here's more info. In case it turns out to be a squirrel!

http://www.mary.cc/squirrels/foundababy.htm

 
At 7/03/2006 12:34 PM, Blogger peacecorn said...

One google search later, and I'm convinced it's a squirrel--he's too big to be a mouse. (Do not do a google image baby mouse and click the second picture.)

 
At 3/06/2007 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

 
At 4/24/2007 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home