Look! Up in the Sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane?
No... it's LITTLE BM
Okay. I've had several people giving me some suggestions on what my dear little rodent friend may turn out to be. Here's the list so far:
field mouse
rat
possum
squirrel
rabbit
hippo
Anybody want to start some bets?
Gracie seems to be quite sure that it's a squirrel. And my immediate thought was "naaah." Because my senior year in college I raised an orphaned squirrel and successfully released him into the wild. It's one of my best accomplishments ever. And when I found that squirrel, his eyes were still closed but he had some hair -- but he was like 6 times the size of Little BM. So I thought that there's no way Little BM could be a squirrel. However, thanks to supersleuth Gracie, I am open to that idea. See, it seems that Hickory (my baby squirrel from college) was already 5 weeks old when I found him, because they don't open their eyes until 5 weeks. So if Little BM is only a few days old, he can do a ton of growing before opening his eyes.
If it IS a squirrel, the good news is I know exactly what to do with him! Hickory loved Gerber pumpkin, and he always smelled like pumpkin pie. One day I came home from class and he wasn't in his cage -- I looked everywhere, and eventually found him under my bedsheet on top of my pillow... he went to where my scent was, because I was his Mama. It was truly a touching moment. Ask Jason about Hickory sometime -- he hated him because he would crawl all over his back and get on top of his head.
3 Comments:
I told him about the speculation and Josh is still of the opinion that it's a mouse because the guys at the dump were freaking out about an adult mouse in the back of the truck right before he found little BM.
Did I mention Josh isn't dead? At least he wasn't at 11 pm last night.
What a great site Www milfs org Wellbutrin xl quit smoking the shot for quitting smoking in nc Mitsubishi hd-6000 interracial personal ad Fantasy baseball strategy shandler zocor prescription assistance.com Caslon deep v ls sweater Performance parts for kia sephia
Where did you find it? Interesting read latino matchmaking Clothingpaul smith eyewear Email minternet marketing toolarketing system airline tickets Table top poker set Adult toys php celebrex effects jersey new side http://www.sexy-babes-in-thongs.info/Amateurs-homepage-wife.html Hot water steam pressure washers How many zyban work Nude utah teens zyban bijwerkingen 28can lipitor cause blood in urine Fotos pamela anderson desnuda online keno free casino gambling games Ionamin and docters
Post a Comment
<< Home