RIP Little BM
Poor little guy didn't make it through today. He started getting weak yesterday, and I did everything in my power to keep him warm, hydrated, fed, and loved. But he wasn't strong enough to make it. I think maybe human baby formula has different nutrients than rodent milk, and he just wasn't getting what he needed. Even though I'm saddened, I'm not terribly upset because, unlike my past experience, I didn't feed him until he choked to death. No, Little BM died a very loved rodent, and maybe next time whatever wild animal it is that I'm trying to be a mother to will thrive.
1 Comments:
Excellent, love it! Applying online for a course in uk universities nissan editing audio software Teen lesbian 242.95 Pipes running for heat Fat nasty girls sex tapes 2003 nissan frontier embossed bed liner colorado hiking trail map Lamborghini auto insurance 1996 ultima nissan gxe
Post a Comment
<< Home