Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dear Loyal Readers,

I do apologize for my recent respite. I know your heart has been aching for some quality blog posts, but I have been vacationing on a triple decker yacht off the coast of Cyprus for the past several weeks. There was no internet service aboard said yacht, only frozen strawberry margaritas, Nacho Cheese Doritos, and Season 1 and Season 2 of Entourage. I promise to provide you with plenty more of the wit and wisdom that you've grown to know and love, so sit back and relax and I'll start hammering the keyboard once again.

Coming soon...

"My Day in the WSOP (Or, How I Learned to Stop Sulking and Love My 500th and Something Place Finish)"

"Whether It's Walking the Line or Snorting the Line, Joaquin Phoenix Did a Dead-On Johnny Cash" (Yeah I'm just now getting around to seeing last year's Oscar nominees)

and

"Little Miss Sunshine... You'll Laugh 'Til You Snot On Yourself!"

Sincerely,

Me

1 Comments:

At 12/31/2006 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've more or less been doing nothing worth mentioning, but oh well. Basically not much exciting happening worth mentioning. I just don't have anything to say right now, but whatever. Eh.
- radiantrachel.blogspot.com 4
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home