Ah'ight, Bitches... Radiant Rachel is BACK, ya'll.
After a prolonged hiatus, it is time for me to return to blogland. I figure it's a new year, time to turn over a new leaf. Now is not the time for me to be all sentimental and reflective on the good and bad times of the past year - though there were plenty of both. No, this post is simply to give a shout out that yes, I'm still here, and yes, I am still a blogger. I should point out that I'm rushing to get this post in before midnight on January 1, 2007. Which means I'll still be a procrastinator cause it's in my bones, and no I won't blog every day. But I'll sure as hell try to do it on a somewhat semi-regular basis. The past several months have been really busy for me, starting with the planning of my ten year high school reunion (which culminated in a horrid affair with snotty, fat, balding 28 year olds on September 29) and it got busier from there. I promise to try to attempt to keep blogland aware of my goings on in the future, no matter how hectic my life gets. And I might even finish the to-be-continued story of my WSOP experience that's left you hanging for many months. Aren't you just dying to hear how Mimi Rogers sent me atiltin'?
Okay. Over and out, for now. And may 2007 start off great and get even better for us all.
1 Comments:
Huzzah! She returns!
Post a Comment
<< Home