Friday, January 05, 2007

Here's What I Think

I think they should put DickBro's* face on those wooden ski-ball balls.

Speaking of dicks...

I missed the SNL with Justin Timberlake, though after hearing how great this one skit was we downloaded "Dick in a Box." Damn, that's some funny funny shit.

How about DickBro in a box?

Naaah. No one would want to open it.

*If you don't know who DickBro is, count yourself lucky. Especially if you have a vagina.

3 Comments:

At 1/07/2007 6:55 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

can't remember if you saw it or not, but "hip hop kids" is pretty damn funny too. you need to find it on youtube.

 
At 1/09/2007 8:27 PM, Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Long Live Dick-Bro and his A-Game...Pifft...my little cousin who is 6th grade has got more game than that.

 
At 1/26/2007 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home