I'm Now A Physicist, Subconsciously
Anyone who knows me knows I hate math and science. I don't understand them. Therefore I have never excelled in those subjects in school, never even took a physics class. But something strange happened in my sleep last night.
I dreamt that I saw the first "thermal propulsion commuter train" in Japan. It was this crazy space age mass transit system that looked like a bunch of intertwined roller coaster tracks. There was one main hub where passengers would go to board these pods that were shooting all over the place on the tracks. And in the dream this was all created by the "AdCom Corporation."
So today I get online and look this stuff up -- thermal propulsion engines are REAL things. Spacecraft travel is the current goal of such engine systems, but in a slightly more advanced society I bet they could be applied to train type travel. And the AdCom Corporation really exists, too... But instead of a Japanese physics-based company, it's a high tech computer company.
What does this mean?
A few weeks ago I dreamt that poker pro Gavin Smith became co-owner of Dannon yogurt and made mad cash. I don't even eat Dannon yogurt, I'm a Yoplait girl, so I don't know why I was dreaming about it. Gavin, if you're reading this, here's my disclaimer: don't blame me if you invest in Dannon and it crashes. But if you DO invest and make money, I get 10%.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home