Yikes.
Uh, yeeeaaahhh. Sorry 'bout those last two posts. I got a little tipsy last night. I was apparently speaking in tongues, something about "Iggy Pop has veggyveins and they are scattern." I don't know what it means either. But I texted it to Jason, so it must have been important at the time.
Anyway, time to go drink a bunch of water. And please ignore those posts.
1 Comments:
More drunk posts please. Those are too funny.
I don't fault your play in the blogger tourney at all. I'm the one that gave you a reason to push and gamble. My play didn't make sense, because if I was willing to call your push, I should have done so first. At least that way I could have pushed you off of your hand. I will blame the dickhead TD as well, yeah, that's why I did it.
Post a Comment
<< Home