REGARDING HOT! A photo essay...
It's in no particular order, so it's not really an "essay". I'm not smart enough to outsmart Blogger's seemingly random ordering of my photo submissions.
Q: "Who's that Muslim guy?"
A: Matisyahu. And he's a Jew.
I bet no one can name all of them correctly on the first try.
4 Comments:
Who needs names? It suffices as a nice string of eye candy!
the oracle of delphi will take a crack at your challenge.
brendan fraser
jason bateman
russell crowe
terrence howard
the hubby
a young paul mccartney (right?)
ralph fines
stephen colbert
harrison ford
joseph fines
lindsey buckingham (still yummy)
matisyahu
joseph gordon levitt
ron livingston
bruce springsteen
christian bale
dave gahan
taye diggs
Aw, SNAP! The Oracle has once again proven her intellectual prowess. But I must correct you on a spelling error... while they are undoubtedly Fine brothers, it's spelled Fiennes.
So why does Ralph Fiennes call himself "Rafe Fines"?
i said i was the oracle, never said i could spell. i will plead distraction of the yummy eye candy variety.
Post a Comment
<< Home